Cooking For The NeedyCooking for the Needy (CFN) started in April 2012 to support Feeding the Needy Project expansion. This project has benefitted FOV members by providing them the avenue to bond friendships through cooking and promoted charity work as well.
Every Sunday, 200 packs of vegetarian meal are prepared, cooked and packed at BMV kitchen for the needy and homeless.
How can you help as a volunteer?
Volunteer Cook/s role:
- Provide menu and raw ingredient listing for vegetarian dishes
- Give preparation instructions to volunteer helpers
- Start cooking from 3pm to 4pm
- Clean-up stove area
- Arrive at BMV kitchen by 2pm
- Prepare raw ingredient for cooking such as washing, peeling and cutting vegetables
- Help to pack dishes into lunch box
- Wash up all cooking utensils and clean-up the kitchen area
Date: Every Sunday afternoon
Time: 6.00pm onwards
Venue: BMV Kitchen
Email your name and mobile phone number to Sis Vanessa Lim at email@example.com